As an IT Support Engineer, the main objective will be to serve end users in NTT DATA and help them with their issues and concerns related to Software & Hardware across EMEA. You will be a part of our NTT DATA EMEA IT Team across Europe and will work in coordination with the team members from different countries like Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Croatia, UK, Romania and UAE. You will be based in our Munich office and will travel occasionally to our offices in Europe.
Job Level Specific Duties
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows (Win7, W10, and IOS) desktop, Laptops, Notebook, MAC & Surface computers.
- Deploying OS and software through SCCM administration and troubleshooting with the issues with Office 2010, 2013, 2016 & Office 365.
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software license and parts.
- Coordinating and follow up with the vendors regarding part replacements for the assets and any other devices.
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users and understanding the needs and requirements from business to provide flawless service.
- Addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software and other application related issues.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions when doing remote troubleshooting.
- Document technical issues and solutions in logs and redirecting unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Follow up with the customers and clients to ensure that their systems are functional.
- Interacting technical people at a variety of levels as well as ability to address technical issues with non-technical associates.
- Obtain a good working knowledge of NTT DATA as a business and what its main reliance on the IT infrastructure is.
- Ensure all calls are effectively managed and owned through resolution and closure.
- Act as a team player to share information and knowledge so as to ensure service is consistent and at the highest level that can be achieved.
- Continuously strive to offer an excellent level of customer service.
- Provide hardware, software and end-user support as required and in-line with documented procedures/SLA targets.
- Ensure adherence to Group IT policies at all times and accountable for raising changes in-line with the documented procedures and timescales.
- Accountable for documenting technical solutions and changes to current processes and assist in keeping up to date relevant IT Support system databases to ensure group information is up to date and accurate.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to provide and resolve IT services for them to run flawless.
- Work flexibly to ensure coverage of core business hours 08:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. Out of hours, weekend and other site coverage to be covered in case support is needed in an emergency.
Typical Years of Experience:
- minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- ITIL an advantage
- Functional: ITSM, ITIL Practices, IT Asset Management.
- Server OS: Windows Server 2000, Windows 2003 Enterprise Server, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Client OS: Windows / IOS / Linux
- Deployment Tools: Microsoft SCCM / Endpoint Manager
- Language: Fluent English & German (Verbal & Written)
- Must have a university degree in computer science with good computer knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM / Endpoint Manager, with packaging of software, rolling out updates & patches, creating reports & queries.
- Administration of O365, Active Directory, & Exchange management console. Managing User accounts and OU
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities with Zealous approach to problem solving and customer service.
- Intent to learn more about computers, communications systems, and technology with willingness to explore new technologies.
- Maintain customer relationships and interacting with a wide range of customers from different countries.
- High level of concentration and commitment with flexibility to work.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your online application!