NTT DATA – a part of NTT Group – is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo.
The IT Asset Manager is responsible for administrating duties within the Workplace Support and inventory management function. Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software. Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking. Tracks quality throughout the product lifecycle.
The IT Workplace Asset Manager is responsible for administrating duties within the Workplace Support and inventory management function for one or more countries. Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software purchased at the country level. Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking. Tracks quality throughout the product lifecycle, especially hardware equipment such as PC’s or mobile phones.
- Perform daily and long-term operational and collaborate in defining the strategy management of the hardware used by the final users.
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets and/or software license purchased at the country level to make sure they complied with vendor contracts in different software tools.
- Communicate to the Global Asset management area any possible requests or needs that may lead to analyze a global SW licensing agreement.
- Apply a continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies employed in technology spending related to the workplace, as well as in tracking company assets within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) throughout their lifecycle.
- Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management.
- Collaborate with the Global Asset Management area in defining and enhancing scheme for identifying hardware and software-related assets as well as CIs, including versioning and dependencies in the asset management tools, attributes, the Contract management library, and the CMDB.
- Generate and distribute various reports, including compliance reports on current assets and CIs and their status; also perform trend analyses.
- Perform verification and audit of CMDB content; verify software assets with license local contracts, confirm hardware assets with actual inventory, and initiate corrective actions and tract them. Regarding this, collaboration with the Global Asset Management area, responding to inquiries or requests for correction after the audits carried out by this area.
- Collaborate with the Global Asset Management area in managing activities concerning license compliance audits to be able to answer to requests from software editors effectively.
- Design processes relating to software and hardware asset management in a workplace context, execute and enhance them.
- Establish and maintain documentation of procedures, processes, and reports concerning asset and configuration management in a workplace environment.
- Take part in other ITSM processes, or as required perform as a back up to maintain operational activities.
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams to determine trends in asset performance.
- Perform research on industry best practice and incorporate it with organizational practices.
- Requires a minimum of 1-3 years similar industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware as well as relevant experience working as an IT asset analyst.
- Strong knowledge & experience working with a CMDB and the specific business services that it supports.
- ITSM tool experience, as well as ServiceNow experience.
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with Discovery tool.
- Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully.
- Profound knowledge of licensing agreements involving software, including Microsoft & non-Microsoft.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision.
- Excellent at performing multiple tasks at the same time without erring.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of concentration and commitment with flexibility to work.
- ITIL foundation certification.
- Fluent English (Verbal & Written).
- flexible working hours with flexitime regulations
- attractiv benefit schemes (e.g. salary optimization program)
- employee oriented individual development plans
- a wide range of internal and external training opportunities at the NTT DATA Academy
- an open and team-oriented work culture with a lot of creative freedom
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application!