The primary objective is to provide first line of support for all global NTTD employees for all IT Infrastructures and Application related incidents and requests through ITSM tools, email and telephone calls.
You will be a part of our NTT DATA EMEAL IT Team and will work in coordination with the team members from different countries.
- Registering all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes.
- Ensure completeness of reported incidents/requests.
- Providing first-line investigation and diagnosis.
- Resolving incidents/service requests when first contacted whenever possible.
- Assign tickets to the appropriate technology support groups and track them to closure.
- Escalating incidents/service requests that they cannot resolve within agreed timescales.
- Closing all resolved incidents, requests and other calls.
- Conducting customer/user satisfaction call-backs/surveys as agreed.
- Acts as single point of contact for end users – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Daily monitoring of tickets queues.
- Monitors computer systems and network.
- Work flexibly to ensure coverage of core business hours 09:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday to Friday. Out of hours, weekend and other site presence could be required in case of emergency.
- Minimum of 1-3 years similar industry experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS – operating and problem debugging.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Mac OS – operating and problem debugging.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers/Azure AD – operating and problem debugging.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite – operating and problem debugging (Office, Teams, OneDrive, Exchange Online).
- Good knowledge of Android and IOS - mailbox configuration, apps configuration, etc.
- Focused to provide quality service to customers and manage their business needs.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good user and client management skills.
- Self-driven and motivated individual.
- Act as a team player to share information and knowledge so as to ensure service is consistent and at the highest level that can be achieved.
- High level of concentration and commitment with flexibility to work.
- Fluent English (Verbal & Written).
- Fluent German (Verbal & Written).
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your online application!